Other Traits include….
- Non responsive to verbal cues
- Non-existent or poor eye contact.
- Noticeably over or under active
- Sensitivity to loud noises, clothing, lights, smells, textures.
- Lack of imaginative play
- Frequent and/or excessive tantrums
- Lack of Empathy
- Failure to develop peer relationships
- Persistent preoccupation with parts of objects
- Lack of spontaneous seeking to share interests or enjoyment with others.
The first signs of Autism usually appear before three years of age as developmental delays.